We proudly offer a lifetime guarantee on manufacturer defects for your Arkel product, whether you purchased the bag directly from us or through a local bike shop.
This guarantee covers: the workmanship, stitching, and pieces such as the aluminum hooks, rails, nuts and screws, and inner stiffening backplate. In other words, in the unlikely event that your product has an inherent defect, you can count on us to repair it.
If it cannot be repaired
: to our high standards, we may offer you a new bag or a credit toward a new purchase.
Inbound shipping fee: please keep in mind that the inbound shipping fee is at the customer’s expense, while the outbound shipping fee is covered by Arkel.
Note that shipping costs on International requests (Outside of Canada and USA) are at the customer expense.
Finding a local seamstress: if you wish to avoid shipping fees and delays, please consider visiting a local seamstress or cobbler to fix your Arkel product. We will gladly refund the cost indicated on the receipt, but this must be approved beforehand.
We can also send the necessary matching material for the reparation at no extra cost, shipping included.
Please note we do not accept warranty requests for any of the following:
- - Normal wear and tear, including zipper malfunctions.
- Products that have been handled against their intended use, involved in accidents, or defaced.
- Products purchased from non-authorized dealers.
- User-created damages like rips, tears, burns, or holes.
- Bags or products discounted for final sale.
- Products with sewn-in labels that are cut or removed.
- Lost, stolen, or discarded product.