Adjustable Durable Frame bag
Arkel's new water-resistant Frame bags seamlessly integrate into your bike's frame, providing ample storage space while maintaining an aerodynamic profile.
The spacious main compartment offers plenty of room for essentials like snacks, tools, spare tubes, and personal items, enabling you to embark on longer rides without worrying about storage limitations.
Great multi-usage bag
For bikepacking expeditions or day trips exploring dirt roads!
- - Easily pack and hold tools, food or extra clothing because of its big opening;
- - Daisy loops attachment system that provides the right position attachment point with Fidlock nylon webbing straps supplied or Voile straps
- - Water-resistant construction, it can withstand some bad weather;
- - 3 sizes available to best fit your frame size; 2.5 liters, 4 liters, 5 liters
- - Air Pump attachment straps in the upper portion of the bag.
- - Made of X-Pac carbon neutral and waterproof fabric and Cordura 1000D
- - Made in Canada
The large opening and the inner pump attachment make this bag highly functional.
This bags has attachment straps to secure it on your bike.
Also, the daisy loops allows you to move the straps and adjust it perfectly to your frame and keep it under tension at all times.
To choose the right size, check out the technical specs above.
Frequently Bought Together
Complete your bikepacking kit with one of these handlebar or seat bags.